CRM covers quite a few areas, although mainly CRM refers to the practices, protocols, and technology.
It is also used to develop, maintain, and manage customer data and interactions throughout the customer life cycle.
The mission of it is to improve customer relationships, improve responsiveness to possible complaints from customers, detect trends in their behavior and tastes.
And allow the company to establish a relationship between the two by improving the brand image by becoming a trusted resource in matters related to your products and services.
As technology and business trends advance, its tools and solutions evolve, and sometimes, it makes it challenging to keep up with all of them.
Is your CRM old-fashioned?
- One issue that we have encountered on some occasions is that some clients often work with their systems with outdated technology.
- It usually happens to a greater extent, incorporate companies that continue to maintain their systems on corporate servers that are generally large and clumsy.
- To this, we must add that its software is sophisticated and must adapt to the novelties of the environment in which our client moves.
The five best CRM tools for your business
We go on to analyze what, in our opinion, is the best CRM software currently on the market.
The analyzed best CRM tools are in the cloud since, currently, most of them are cloud-based, allowing them to access from anywhere.
And all the relevant information of a company is stored, including contact details, contact information, and sales data, in one place for easy access.
- It is perhaps the best-known CRM in the world, and it has earned that recognition with many features that most companies need.
- The app used for everything from sales to customer service and allows us to keep track of customers, submit proposals and quotes.
- And also, even use artificial intelligence to learn more about customers who are ready to buy.
- FreshSales seeks to help our team identify and track potential customers to achieve our business.
- Like the other, FreshSalesIt has tools to integrate customer information and access that data wherever we go.
- Just like Salesforce, it also comes with sophisticated artificial intelligence, so it can rate our leads and tell us which points are more likely to become customers.
3. Zoho CRM
- It has established itself as one of the best options for companies starting in this world of CRM.
- For its price, Zoho could be one of the best values on this list. It has a wealth of tools.
- And also, including sales force automation to automate redundant tasks, plus a process management tool to keep our sales team working more efficiently.
- With Zoho crm support you have all the tools to helps you keep track of all your customers, making appointments, and multiple options to track your business activities.
- Zoho can integrate with third-party services that we already use.
4. HubSpot CRM
- If you want a free CRM, HubSpot is the way to go.
- The service designed for sales and marketing teams includes the ability to obtain real-time information about our customers.
- HubSpot designed to help companies gain new leads and turn them into opportunities for the sales team.
- HubSpot CRM includes many essential features, such as forms to capture customer data, ad management, and chatbot integration.
5. Zendesk Sell
- It has established itself as a useful tool for customer service management.
- Zendesk Sell now also offers a CRM solution for our sales team.
- Zendesk Sell introduces a fully integrated customer repository tool, allowing us to get an idea of what customers are buying. And also, to be able to give our sales team more information to close sales.
- It has a well-designed interface to see the status of customer deals quickly and can integrate with third-party services.