Review on Madden NFL 21 – Performance, Graphic, Trade and Story Mode
Madden NFL 21
Madden NFL 21 is a National Football League (NFL) based soccer game developed by EA Tiburon and published by Electronic Arts.
It is a full-length episode of the Madden NFL series. It was released on August 28, 2020, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. It will be available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X / S, and Stadia later.
It has Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson as its cover athlete.1 The game usually received mixed reviews from critics who applauded its playability but criticized its technical issues.
It was also criticized by gamers who despised its lack of innovation compared to previous installments.
Review on Madden NFL 21
With Madden NFL 21, another offshoot of the football simulation has appeared. The game receives harsh criticism and even undercuts Warcraft 3 Reforged in Metacritic.
The current design line for the sports simulations from EA Sports is colorful, bright, and modern.
This runs through UFC 4, Madden NFL 21 and will probably also used in FIFA 21 and NHL 21.
In American football simulation, the look of the overlays and menus is not one of the many problems.
- The main menu was stable, and all selection windows for jerseys and co. Is pleasing – unlike in previous years, there are no more laggages here that could cause loss of time and frustration.
- Instead, the game modes are shown compactly on one page and can be selected immediately after starting the game.
- The overlays and displays also work without any problems in the games. Loading times are virtually non-existent on the “old” Playstation 4, amazingly, if it weren’t for an obvious explanation.
- Visually, Madden NFL 21 is a massive step backward. The player models have hardly changed, but the environment has suffered.
- Stadiums, spectators, tracking shots, and several small details are more reminiscent of the transition from the last to the current generation of consoles.
- Apart from the players and coaches showed schematically, there is no movement within the arena.
- In the meantime, extremities end up less often, but still too often in opposing bodies and thus falsify the hitbox.
- The legibility of moves and data within a running position has become better. Simultaneously, the assigned color for receivers has been changed from yellow to white, which makes the overview worse.
Mechanics & Gameplay
- Nothing has changed in the gameplay compared to last year. The animations for tackles, evasive maneuvers, and the like are identical.
- Overall, the game feels smoother. In Madden 19 and 20, there were significantly more stutters offline than online (laggs).
- New are the cheers, which can also be made after sacks or successful passes. But this is nothing more than a trick.
- The daily challenges that apply to all game modes are more useful. Get three touchdowns and receive currency for cosmetic items that you can wear to your player.
- Most of these challenges are fulfilled by themselves with just a few games and do not require much additional effort.
HOW TO BUY AND TRADE?
Buying coins is simple and straightforward:
- List a player on the auction house you barely need and who is not non-negotiable.
- You need to define a buy-it-now price that corresponds to the number of coins you have bought, as well as a current bid that is preferably close and has a duration of 24 hours.
- Go to the website to choose your platform (PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS5) and tell the number of coins you want. Then click the Buy Madden 21 coins Now button.
- Please provide the information requested, including the news of the player you are auctioning. Make the payment using one of the available methods.
- Finally, the coins will be transferred to your account.
All transactions in the auction house MUT 21 are subject to a 10% tax due to EA. That is, if you sell a player for 100,000 coins, you get 90,000.
When can I get my MUT 21 coins?
If the data you have provided is correct, your MUT 21 coins will be transferred to your account within 2 hours of payment.
However, sometimes the transfer takes a few minutes. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our chat operators who are online 24/7 for professional answers and solutions.
Own player? You can create your own alter ego right at the start, which is available for all modes designed for this. So really ready. In the main menu.
- The customization options are reasonable, but the possible look is not particularly contemporary.
- It is especially evident in “Face of the Franchise,” the story mode in Madden NFL 21. The facial expressions seem strange and always move between very shocked and emotionless.
- The other personalities look a little “better.” Still, they don’t even come close to the animation quality of The Journey (FIFA) or the offshoots of NBA 2K.
- EA has done itself a disservice with the underlying story. Everything is embarrassing and invites you to be ashamed of others. Also, high school players look like their mid-twenties or even older.
- After a completed story sequence, the first games follow. These are much too easy offensively but also come with the first basics in tutorial form.
Madden Ultimate Team
Well known from FIFA, Madden also has an Ultimate Team mode. Compared to the previous year, it has hardly changed, offers the opportunity to get coins and cards with smaller challenges, and continues to rely on a system of several different currencies.
In conjunction with the massive squad that a football team has to maintain, getting started is overwhelming and requires a certain amount of time or financial willingness to become competitive. The price ratios correspond to those from the soccer simulation FIFA.
Frequent players of the previous titles can receive rewards and thus gain a small starting advantage.
- While the superstar knockout mode is celebrating its return and hosting a kind of King of the Hill with colorful jerseys and an artificially created party mile in the well-known 1-Possession games, Madden 21 introduces a new mode: The Yard. A total of twelve opponents meet here to survive in a six-on-six backyard match.
- Individual situations can be played together with friends or alone for rewards, but games against real opponents are also possible.
- Extravagant jerseys, helmets, and more – the main thing is that they are conspicuous. As the name suggests, the scene is a backyard. As the first location, the game offered a very military-style airfield. OK.
- The playing field was significantly shortened, the rules have been adapted. A game mode for in between is just as powerful as the rest but offers no real added value from then on.
Madden NFL 21 is a colorful mix of new ideas and old weaknesses. Graphically, the game takes a step back, resulting from a particular tactic in terms of the new generation of consoles.
So the step to the next level would look even more impressive. The story mode is a bitter disappointment because of the great The Journey.
In addition, the almost unchanged gameplay gives the impression that it is an updated version of Madden 20 with new jerseys and rusters.
5 free extensions to manage your tabs on Chrome and Firefox
Here are five Chromium and Firefox compatible extensions to help you catch up. Absorbed by your research for a few…
TAG Heuer Collection: The Next 3 Best Wrist Watches That You Should Purchase
TAG Heuer Collection: The Next 3 Best Wrist Watches That You Should Purchase If you are always running late to…