5G phones are already a reality and promise to offer more speed, more capacity, and less latency.
Also, 5G uses the same battery as 4G.
There are already several networks available to contract unlimited data from the mobile and enjoy them.
We only need to have 5G phones compatible with the technology.
Although it expects that there will continue to be new models, these are all 5G phones compatible with the technology currently available.
First of all, we must understand that not all 5G phone terminals we buy will serve us in the future.
It is related to the 5G Non-Standalone vs. 5G Standalone (NSA vs. SA) standards.
The former does not operate autonomously on 5G networks and depends on the support of 4G infrastructures.
For its part, the second is the “pure” 5G that can operate autonomously, and that will be the one used from the next few years to achieve up to 20 Gbps of speed or 1 ms of latency.
Modems like the Snapdragon X50 are compatible with 5G Non-Standalone, so it is something that we must take into account.
However, this modem is already old, and now the Snapdragon X60, which is compatible with 5G Standalone, has been presented.
In the case of Huawei, the Chinese manufacturer has incorporated the 5G Balong 5000 modem compatible with 5G SA in its latest mobiles.
Best 5G phone overall: Apple iPhone 12 Pro
Why should you buy it?
- The iPhone 12 Pro offers a beautiful screen, a unique new design, and the 5G support you would expect from a cell phone that will last for years.
For whom is it?
- For those who were looking for a high-tech phone, unless they stick with the Android ecosystem.
Why did we pick the iPhone 12 Pro?
- The Apple iPhone 12 Pro represents a design change for this iPhone series.
- Blending the much-loved design of the iPhone 5 with the side-by-side display found on iPhones since the iPhone X.
- Sure, it’s more than just pretty.
- It offers e best performance you can get in a phone, with an excellent rear camera and a host of premium features.
- But we’re here to talk about 5G, so that’s the first thing we’ll do. The iPhone 12 Pro supports all different types of 5G connectivity, from sub-6 to mmWave .
- That sounds very technical because, well, it is – but the bottom line is that the iPhone should be able to take advantage of 5G on large US networks as they continue to expand and develop.
- Even though you still can’t take full advantage of 5G, having an iPhone 12 Pro means you’ll be ready when the network is available near you.
- Apple’s A 14 Bionic chip in the iPhone 12 Pro is Apple’s most powerful chip to date.
- It’s powerful enough to handle all the multitasking and mobile gaming you might have to do and should stay that way for three to four years before it starts to slow down.
- In classic Apple style, we also expect the iPhone 12 Pro to stay updated with different versions of iOS for another four or five years.
5G phones of 2021
Mobile phones compatible with 5G are already more and more, which has favored their price drop compared to last year.
At the moment, we can buy some of these models:
Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 + and S21 Ultra
- Samsung’s flagships are all compatible with 5G technology as they could not be otherwise.
- They are all-powerful in every way, but they can also be swift if we are lucky enough to have a card and coverage compatible with 5G.
Oppo Find X3 and X3 Pro
- Oppo’s Find family has returned this year to continue surprising and fighting against the best in terms of smartphones.
- As it can compare with any screen, camera, performance, and compatibility with 5G.
Xiaomi Mi 11
- Xiaomi models are not only powerful, but they are also perfectly integrated into what is 5G; suitable proof of this is this Mi 11.
- An original model in its design, robust inside and with complete compatibility with the system. 5G.
Redmi Note 10
- Another terminal with a Xiaomi soul, although it belongs to the Redmi brand.
- Everyone calls the king of the mid-range, which already comes with the latest in connectivity, and we can take advantage of it to put a 5G SIM card.
- Last year we already had a few models that were compatible with 5G; some of the most prominent are the following:
Huawei Mate 40
- As you know, Huawei has two large terminals, and one of them is this Huawei Mate 40, which is compatible with 5G technology, in addition to having a spectacular camera.
Huawei P40 and P40 Pro
- The last Huawei P family members arrived in 2020, one of the first phones with this connectivity.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G
- The little brother of the previous models also added 5G connectivity among its features.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
- Of course, it is the latest flagship of the Chinese manufacturer, nor did it want to be left behind to incorporate compatibility with the newest mobile networks generation.
Nubia Red Magic 5G
- Besides incorporating high-end features within the gaming segment, it also updated this mobile in connectivity compared to previous models.
Huawei Mate XS
- The Huawei Mate XS replaced Huawei’s first foldable and included 5G among its improvements.
OPPO Find X2 and X2 Pro
- These two OPPO phones incorporate the Snapdragon 865 processor and the Snapdragon X55 modem and are compatible with 5G NSA and SA networks.
OPPO Find X2 Neo
- This mid-range of the Chinese company mounts a Snapdragon 765G chip with a built-in 5G modem and is compatible with 5G NSA and SA networks.
OPPO Find X2 Lite
- The same happens with the little brother of the Find X2 series: Snapdragon 765G processor and compatibility with 5G NSA and SA networks.
OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro
- The latest high-end OnePlus also offer this connectivity thanks to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor.
Realme X50 Pro 5G
- Realme X50 pro does not want to be left out of this list, and with one of its most complete phones.
- It adds 5G thanks to the Snapdragon 865 processor and the Snapdragon X55 modem compatible with 5G NSA and SA networks.
Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 and S20 Ultra 5G
- The entire Galaxy S2o saga has an Exynos 990 processor and an Exynos 5123 modem, so they are compatible with 5G NSA and SA networks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- The same happens with the Note 10+ 5G, although it includes an Exynos 9825 processor compatible with 5G NSA networks.
LG V50 ThinQ 5G and LG Velvet 5G
- The Korean LG is also seen here with two models compatible with 5G.
- The LG V50 ThinQ 5 has a Snapdragon 855 with the Snapdragon X50 modem compatible with 5G NSA networks.
- The LG Velvet 5G has a Snapdragon 765G processor compatible with 5G NSA and SA networks.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi also drops with this phone launched in September this year, incorporating a Snapdragon 765G processor compatible with 5G NSA and SA networks.
Who is DevOps engineer and how to become perfect one: A learning plan.
Who is DevOps engineer and how to become perfect one: A learning plan – In the present IT scenario of…
Are forums better than Social media to discuss your interests?
Are forums better than Social media It goes without saying that social media is plagued with issues. The most significant…