Marketing over the internet is reaching new horizons of success and competition. Every business with an online presence is working day and night to build authority over the internet, and guest posting serves as an appropriate tool for this. It refers to posting your article on other websites to get quality backlinks.
Importance of guest posting
- A guest post agency is the one that takes care of all the lengthy and tiresome work of pitching to a site, forming a quality linkable asset, i.e., blog post, and then posting it on the host website in exchange for a backlink.
- Entrepreneurs are spending millions of dollars on this form of content marketing utilizing the services of top-notch digital marketers in this regard.
- But, is guest posting really worth spending your hard-earned money on? Let’s analyze this a bit deeply
Should I hire an agency for this?
- This entirely depends on you. If you are someone who knows the benefits of content marketing.
- Your answer would be “Yes” but, if you’re not familiar with the perks of such services, don’t worry.
- This article is for you.
- Following are the main types of benefits of reaching out to a guest post agency for content marketing.
- After detailed scrutiny, you will be able to decide whether or not you should go for these serviced providers.
More time to focus on business
- The one mainstream purpose of guest posting is better SEO agency write for us , a long and time-consuming process that takes months to even a year.
- In this duration, the business owner must constantly pitch the content to various bloggers and websites in exchange for a backlink.
- This takes a handful of time to research the relevant website, let alone the pitching part.
- Meanwhile, the response from each website can take a lot longer than expected, which can potentially disturb your work schedule.
- As a solution to this, many business owners play an intelligent move and hire a content marketing firm for all this dirty work that saves them tons of time.
- What can you not do in the extra golden time your competitors are spending on doing something on their own that can easily be outsourced to an agency at affordable rates?
No more spam backlinks
- A myth often floats around us that a higher number of backlinks can be translated as better results that are not entirely true.
- The quality of the site you are getting backlinks from also matters which we refer to as DA, i.e., Domain Authority.
It is because if not taken care of, it can leave a rather negative impression on search engines, and your website will do nothing but die under the heap of spam.
- However, by opting for a guest post agency, you can also choose a fixed DA to post, saving you from ending up in Google’s spam list.
The less spamming and more value-providing campaign will eventually;
- Build Business authority
- Multiply your credibility
- Make your audience hooked
Enhanced Targeted Traffic
- One more thing that such agencies can precisely achieve targets the relevant niche and provides filtered interested audience.
- These agencies have an extensive team network to manage a particular place that gives refined visitors more likely to be interested in what you are offering.
- For instance, if your website is about Keto Diet and you choose a Nutrition website to guest post on.
- Only those people will click on the article interested specifically in Keto Diet.
- Hence, you will get a targeted visitor.
- What will happen when there is a flood of the targeted, interested audience getting your way? Business prosperity.
The boom of conversions and sales
- If tens of thousands of visitors come to your site every month, only a fraction of them would be actually interested in buying your services or products that can generate sales for you.
- However, a quality backlink in a guest post can attract a relevant and interested audience like a magnet.
- This means a higher fraction of them would be converting into customers. This will also develop a strong rapport with your audience.
Sky-high google ranking
Along with generating targeted traffic, guest posting provides you with golden backlinks that assists you to rank high on google but only after a strategic and carefully planned blog posting campaign for it depends on:
1. Length of content
2. Quality of content
3. DA of the hosting website
4. Number of backlinks
Content marketing companies keep these factors in consideration with the help of premium professional tools like Moz, Ahrefs, etc.
Increased feasibility of work
- Hiring a content marketing agency will allow you to sit back on the chair and enjoy the profits, that too continuously.
- It is usually not the case with other marketing campaigns such as PPC campaigns.
- Once the agency has published a guest post, you can enjoy passive traffic and a ranking boost for all the years coming ahead.
- This constant traffic source prevents any downfall in the number of visitors that does happen in other flakey link-building strategies.
P.S: This also makes your work easier in plenty of ways, given:
- No need to hire a team for external linking
- No need to buy bulk email subscriptions
- And also, no Facing rejections
- One time investment with life-long perks
- Sending emails and following up on them would not be your headache anymore
In a nutshell:
- There is no way you can survive in a highly competitive online marketplace without a strategic content marketing plan.
- So, it is in the best interest of any business to maximize such services by connecting to a reliable and quality ensuring guest post agency.
- However, where people are spending tens of thousands of dollars every month to avail of these services.
- You can do a little research to find a trustworthy provider who can offer you an utterly beneficial guest posting service at affordable rates.
Pro Tip: Go with the essential or cheapest plan of any such agency at first to test their services and to save yourself from scams and heavy loss.
Top 5 Reasons to Get Solar Panels in Virginia
Projections show that the global solar energy market will reach a value of $223.3 billion by 2026. Solar energy has…