What is a Protocol? – Definition, Rules, Types, and More
The protocol is a set of rules, procedures, acting, and dressing in various situations such as ceremonies and formal or official acts.
And also, They are not rules to make your day-to-day more difficult, as most think; quite the opposite.
Also You can find more helpful resources at themarketingpilot
The rules of protocol
- Here you can learn to have a cordial relationship with family and neighbors, knowing how to get out of difficult and uncomfortable situations.
- You will have a pleasant appearance and personal hygiene, and you will know how to clean, organize and care for your clothes always to have them ready.
- And also, This standard of the protocol also covers the children’s field, that is, how to correct your child’s bad manners, how to organize family parties such as birthdays, and how to become an exemplary host.
- These rules will teach you to be a perfect guest regardless of the place and the people who attend.
- If you get married, you’re in luck! It will instruct you on how to organize the banquet tables and correctly place your guests.
- Have you been invited to a house or have guests for an elegant or official dinner?
- And also, One thing to remember always when you are the guest is the appropriate gift of appreciation.
- I have always said that before speaking badly about a person who does things that we do not understand, we have to think about why he will do it.
- It comes from the simple fact that there are different customs from ours, such as greeting, dressing, eating …
- And also, The international protocol standards distribute as follows: Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Arab countries, and other countries.
- As you have seen, it is very general; What you have to keep in mind is that depending on the continent’s land, It rules change.
- Even in the country, it depends on the area; the rules may also vary.
- With its rules, you will know how to treat your foreign guests correctly and without disrespecting them.
- Thus, when you are in their country or at home, they will treat you in the same way, preventing you from feeling uncomfortable.
TYPES OF PROTOCOL
There are multiple types of protocols that establishes according to a specific function. These include:
IP (INTERNET PROTOCOL)
- It is a protocol that belongs to the network level; it uses transport layer protocols such as TCP to route data to its destination.
- IP has only the mission of routing the datagram without checking the integrity of the information it contains.
TPC / IP PROTOCOL
- Consent of basic communication protocols, networks, and the transmission of information achieve in computer networks.
- This protocol is the one that provides the basis for the most used services such as file transfer, email, and remote login.
- TCP / IP provides the basis for many valuable services, including email, file transfer, and remote login.
- It also can provide security checks controlling transfers.
- And also, It leaves the responsibility for a reliable transmission to exploit .
- It allows an exchange of datagrams between applications and can choose those that do not demand many datagrams to operate optimally.
TCP PROTOCOL (TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL)
- It is geared towards communications and offers reliable data transmission.
- TCP is in charge of assembling data from the upper layers to standard packets, ensuring that the data transfer carries out correctly.
ARP PROTOCOL (ADDRESS RESOLUTION PROTOCOL)
- It aims to associate an IP device with a network device, which at the physical level has a network address.
- E l ARP is used in local network devices; Ethernet is the most widespread environment today.
HTTP (HYPERTEXT TRANSFER PROTOCOL)
- Its design to retrieve information and perform indexed searches allowing hypertext jumps efficiency and enables the transfer of HTML texts and a comprehensive and extensible set of formats.
- They also allow the transfer of texts of various formats. It develops to solve the problems arising from the hypermedia system distributed at different points on the network.
THE UDP PROTOCOL (USER DATAGRAM PROTOCOL)
- It intends for those communications that are made without connection and do not have mechanisms to transmit data.
- UDP datagrams encapsulated within the data portion of an IP datagram. It can be unreliable except if the applications used have a reliability check.
PROTOCOL ICMP ( PROTOCOL INTERNET CONTROL MESSAGE)
- Routers monitor internet operation. When something unexpected happens, the ICMP, which use to test the Internet, reports the event.
- A dozen ICMP message types defines.
SMTP (SIMPLE MAIL TRANSFER PROTOCOL)
- This protocol comprises rules that govern the format and transfer of data in sending an email.
- however, SMTP is often widely use by local mail clients who need to receive email messages stored on a server whose location is remote.
FTP (FILE TRANSFER PROTOCOL)
- It uses remote file transfer, a digital file sent from one host to another and to a remote location or the other way around .
- The local one is usually the PC, and the remote one the Web server.
THE SSH (SECURE SHELL) PROTOCOL
It is developed to improve security in Internet communications.
- It achieves by eliminating sending unencrypts passwords by encrypting all information that is transmitted.
- The SSH eliminates the sending of those passwords that are not encrypted and encrypting all the transferred information.
- In addition to these specific functional protocols, it identifies as standard or proprietary.
- And also, It is free to use and consists of the systems most commonly used in the industry .
- Developed by organizations that aim for the free use and continued development of the Internet for the benefit of the entire world,
- And also, These protocols is different from proprietary protocols owns and create by a specific and define person or company.
- Its considers their creator’s intellectual property and requires the developer’s permission before being implement by another organization.
- Also Read: Market Research Write For Us
Qualities to Look For in a Durable Scanner de Bureau
One of the most important factors when purchasing a document scanner is durability. If a product breaks down mechanically, the…
How To Perform A Successful Seo Strategy On Multilingual Websites?
Every business owner’s dream is to penetrate the global market and expand their footprint. The best way to make this…