What is social distancing?
Although it has a component of social isolation, it is better to understand this concept as a “physical distance,” that is, to maintain an established distance from another person.
In the specific case to prevent the spread of COVID-19, that distance is approximately two meters.
Still, it can be much longer and feel much longer, for example, for people who live far from their family and friends.
How can we stay connected while keeping our distance?
Although it seems illogical, it is possible to stay connected with family and friends and, at the same time, keep social distancing.
Although getting together for a drink on Friday night with your friends is no longer possible.
But you can do it through a video call, so you don’t have to stop socializing; You have to do it virtually!
Here are 4 practical ways to create a sense of connection, even when you’re keeping social distancing
1. Plan your day
- A typical day in your life has a structure. However, you probably don’t realize that it exists or that you don’t follow it consciously.
- The times you wake up, leave your house, arrive at work, have lunch, have a coffee in the afternoon, or prepare dinner help to give your day a structure.
- Without those key time markers, you may feel somewhat lost.
- If you did yoga in the morning, continue doing it even on the floor of your room.
2. Invest in positivity
- It doesn’t matter how you choose to do it, whether it’s following accounts with positive Instagram posts or turning off the news.
- It’s time to get carried away by the sun, although we may not be able to lie on the grass in the sun as much as we would like.
- Create a list of the things you’re grateful for being healthy, having a home to work from, having your family with, and stay digitally connected to everything that makes you happy.
- Media like Positive News or Matters Journal are good sources of color for those times when everything seems a little gray.
3. Stay active
- Yes, you are going to spend more time inside your house, but that does not mean that you should spend the whole day on the sofa.
- Movement and exercise have to remain part of your routine, whether you do the yoga class on the floor of your room or do squats on the balcony.
- And yes, you can and should go out for fresh air where you can.
4. Stay in touch with nature
- Out there, the world keeps spinning, and just because you’re staying away from other people doesn’t mean you should forget about that.
- Try to respect natural rhythms as much as possible.
- Watch the sunrise or sunset, lie down on the grass if you have a garden, watch the ants that walk around the entrance to your house.
- All this reminds us that the world follows its natural rhythm, that it did not stop, and that this situation will end at some point.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Run Better Virtual Meetings
MORE INFO:- digitaltechno
How to move your business operation abroad
Moving your business abroad is a great way to expand. You can reach new customers, establish your brand in new…
10 Effective Strategies on How to Get More Comments on YouTube
The number of comments you get on your YouTube videos directly correlates with how popular your channel will become. Getting…