Table of Contents
E-mail Marketing Templates
E-mail Marketing Templates are HTML files implied with detailed designs, layouts, structures, and styles that can easily be modified.
They are also verified for execution on most E-mail servers, guaranteeing higher deliver-ability rates and least faults.
Marketers can use the templates by just adding e-mail duplicate, pictures, signs, and captions, and footnotes as necessary.
While building creative and engaging e-mails, E-mail marketing templates are an excellent marketing method for saving time and resources.
Email Marketing Strategy
- E-mail marketing is the act of pointing consumers with a commercial message through e-mail to motivate sales, growing customer loyalty marketing write for us or interacting necessary evidence.
- It is a form of straight marketing used to target mass clusters of people.
- Contemporary e-mail marketing is based on the ideologies of agreement and subdivision.
- However, E-mail marketing is the most gainful direct marketing channel, capable of generating your initial investment up to 30 times.
- An e-mail has become a popular marketing tool for businesses because it makes the user take some action.
- It will park itself in the inbox until reading and deleted. But e-mail is one of the most cost-effective tools available.
- Let us add that E-mail Marketing helps you form a relationship with your audience while also drives traffic to your blog, social media, or anywhere else you would like people to visit.
- You can even section your E-mails and target users. So you are only sending people the messages they want to see most.
Top 10 inspiring E-mail Marketing Templates and designs for your campaigns
If we go over the best practices in building e-mail templates before we look at the top 10 inspiring e-mail marketing templates and designs for your campaigns,
1. InVision’s Newsletter- Email Marketing Template
- InVision is a product design policy that helps creators outline improved user experience.
- And so they deliver to their e-mail subscribers – a clean, sleek, and modern template design that is outstanding as well as appealing.
- The marketing team creates their e-mails collaborative with the use of creative illustrations and humorous GIFs. The e-mail copy is brief, concise, and easy to read.
- Get inspired by using a continuous layout and visible CTA buttons used by InVision to seize users’ responses.
- The template comprises social sharing icons below the footnote to expand sharing opportunities.
- Practice this E-mail template to encourage your content to your subscribers through a weekly newsletter and increase click-through rates.
2. Instapage – Email Marketing Template
- Instapage is a platform that helps publicists to improve their ROI by optimizing advertisement automation, social media ads, and E-commerce sales.
- It hosts an enlightening blog that prints new content each day encouraged through simple and fetching E-mail designs.
- The E-mail template is ideal for encouraging a single piece of content, such as blogs, event lessons, white papers, or info graphics.
- The design has minimum interruptions, focusing on the e-mail headline, a relevant image, and a summary of the content.
- Without a strategy, you are just flying it and expecting for the best. It is tough to attain much success that way, even harder to endure it.
- While hitting your goals is never guaranteed, developing a sound strategy is an essential starting point.
3. Stripo – Email Marketing Template
- Stripo is the source when you prefer to look at multiple design options and not customize it.
- With over 300 e-mail template designs, you would need nothing more. You will find several e-mail templates, whatever kind of e-mail you want to send.
- Firstly, Stripo is an excellent source for e-mail templates for marketers looking for unique design ideas.
- Secondly, Stripo provides customized e-mail templates for different industries. So you need to use a pre-designed template for your industry, and you will not need much customization.
- However, Stripo is probably the biggest in terms of its collection of e-mail templates. And, after looking at their selection, you don’t need to look any further.
4. Litmus – Email Marketing Template
- Litmus offers a starter pack of 5 responsive HTML templates if you have coding experience.
- A paid subscription is obligatory to use Litmus’ e-mail builder and support. These templates can be copied directly from the website and provide a great base to build your own branded templates.
- It checks and tracks your e-mail campaigns, so you can always put your best design forward.
- Optimize your e-mails for small screens with these five free responsive HTML e-mail templates.
- They’ve been tested in Litmus and are entirely bulletproof. Litmus is a trademark for a web service that lets you check your template on more than 70 e-mail clients and devices in seconds.
- In short, it is an automated e-mail testing service that allows you to identify broken links, images, or other bugs quickly.
5. Mail jet – Email Marketing Template
- Mail jet free plan lets clients send 6000 e-mails every month, up to 200 per day, and includes an innovative statistics feature.
- Abundant templates focus on photographic elements that you can start experimenting with using their take on a ‘drag and drop’ editor.
- Additionally, Mail jet’s Template allows you to store your templates on the Mail jet system.
- There is no need to provide your message’s entire content at each call to the Send API anymore. Just use your predefined template.
- Use Mail jet Template language to customize your notifications like account activation, password resets, or order confirmations.
6. Constant Contact
- Constant Contact website provides abundant templates for each sort of business e-mail.
- Some of the leading e-mail kinds include Proclamations, Bulletins, Event invitations, Sales e-mails.
- You can find a template from welcoming a new customer to engaging them with offers, event invites, and more.
- It makes successively drip e-mail campaigns look like a piece of cake.
- With Constant Contact, you can create effective e-mail marketing and other online marketing campaigns to meet your business goals.
- Constant Contact’s e-mail marketing application allows businesses to import customer data from spreadsheets or e-mail clients, such as Gmail and Microsoft Outlook.
- Spreadsheets effectively combine the ease of use of a spreadsheet with visual timeline management, collaborative file sharing, and discussions, and automated workflow capabilities. Smartsheet is a spreadsheet-based project management tool, if it feels much like Excel you can use Smartsheet similar software.
- E-mail sign-up forms can be personalized and embedded on web pages or Facebook to capture new contacts and build e-mail lists.
7. Email Out
- E-mail Out is a top stage with a ton of features and absolutely no risk, and it is the kind of system that we, as intrepid tech entrepreneurs ourselves, created with others like us in mind.
- E-mail out compromises nearly 12,500 e-mails to 2,500 subscribers every month for free.
- There are some slick, skillfully designed templates to choose from and edit and tools for custom fields and HTML design imports.
- When you need to build great-looking, highly engaging marketing e-mails regularly and with a super-fast improvement, there’s no way you have the time to make that junk from scrape.
- You need systems to help you generate, modify, and personalize e-mails at lightning speed.
- Colorlib is a website that claims thousands of e-mail templates and design resources.
- They provide 39 templates free of cost that is available for download by anyone.
- However, Colorlib covers templates for different kinds of e-mails that you need to send in your business. So, scroll through their collection and see if anything catches your eyes.
- All these templates have an approachable design, so they will work well with any device because many people check their e-mails.
- There is no requisite to care about it, and you can use any of these templates as it is.
9. Email on Acid
- E-mail on Acid provides a free approachable template with variated widths to adjust to desktop and mobile devices.
- The template is a handy blog column with hints and tips if you are new to e-mail marketing. E-mail on Acid offers the world’s most comprehensive and flexible automated e-mail pre-deployment platform.
- John Thies, industry thought leader, founded E-mail on Acid in 2009.
- It was made out of a desire to make e-mail marketing better for everyone. E-mail on Acid analytics uses image pixel tracking techniques that the e-mail service provider uses to crash your open rate.
- When a consumer opens your e-mail, the image pixel is loaded.
10. Cake Mail
- Cake mail is another source where you will discover free e-mail and newsletter templates that you can use for your campaigns.
- The templates are available for different e-mails that your business might send, like welcome e-mails or deals and offers.
- This source is especially suitable for finding newsletter templates as they have quite a few unique designs.
- However, Cake Mail initially offered a white-label e-mail marketing product exclusively to resellers, such as marketing agencies and telecommunication providers.
- Still, small businesses use e-mail marketing software, which is directly available.
- Different businesses can use them as these templates can be easily customized.