You are probably now in a planning phase, analyzing the performance of your 2019 initiatives, while also examining the new social media trends you will invest in 2020.
Social media trends are a particularly active area when it comes to news and trends.
So keeping abreast of the latest changes in user behavior is key to developing a successful marketing strategy.
However, before creating your social media trends strategy for 2020, you must know the trends of this year to ensure that you are using your time and effort correctly.
5 Social Media Trends for 2020
1. Interactions will be more important than content
- If we analyze, for example, the social network of Facebook over the last 5-10 years, we see an essential evolution.
- Businesses shared links to their pages and their products and achieved high visibility and traffic.
- However, there came a time when the user experience began to be affected. So Facebook began to limit the visibility of this type of publication.
- The platform began to close a little about the traffic that sent to other web pages.
- Facebook Live, Stories, Facebook groups, and many other features that Facebook has recently prioritized follow this line.
- It is no longer enough to publish content directly to be successful on Facebook, and it is necessary to create connections and interactions with users.
2. Increasingly private experiences
- Due to concerns about issues such as data privacy and fake news virtualization, a key to social media trends in 2020 will be the transition to private social platforms.
- But this is not just about user behavior, social media itself is also encouraging more private use, in part bound by new laws and regulations.
- Features such as Facebook groups or Instagram direct messages are receiving an increasingly central role over more open options.
- At the same time, private messaging platforms like Messenger or Whatsapp are growing their number of active users.
3. The importance of social welfare will increase
- Another growing concern on the part of users that reflected in social networks is social welfare.
- Social monitoring identifies a significant growth in the number of conversations on topics such as social welfare or social detoxification.
- People are becoming increasingly aware of how social media can affect their mental health and are taking individual steps to decrease their hours online.
4. User-generated content will be valued
- Speaking of TikTok, one of the biggest social media trends in 2019, its success mostly understood by micro-influencers and user-generated content.
- User-generated content generates 6.9 times more engagement than content created by brands.
- That is why many companies are increasingly relying on their followers for content generation.
- In this case, we are not talking about influencers but rather any user who is a fan of a brand and shares content related to it on social networks.
5. Social e-commerce will be promoted
- Finally, as we know, social media platforms have to incorporate functionalities designed to retain users for as long as possible.
- Ecommerce is one of the latest additions to this trend, and proof of this are the many new features that Instagram has launched in recent years.
- To promote e-commerce for the platform itself, such as Product Tagging or Instagram Checkout.
Also Read:3 Ways to Run Better Virtual Meetings
MORE INFO:- technoologyli
Qualities to Look For in a Durable Scanner de Bureau
One of the most important factors when purchasing a document scanner is durability. If a product breaks down mechanically, the…
How To Perform A Successful Seo Strategy On Multilingual Websites?
Every business owner’s dream is to penetrate the global market and expand their footprint. The best way to make this…